Our customer support team is always here to help you. If there is anything you need to know, we will be pleased to help you.
Draw to make the best 5-card poker hand according to the payout table.
How to play
- Choose the stake you want to play for by clicking on + or - below ‘Stake’. You may also click the MIN BET (0.25) or MAX BET (5.00) buttons.
- Click DEAL to receive your 5-card hand. This is a game of Draw poker, so you will be given one opportunity to receive new cards. You may take up to 5 new cards, but do not have to take any. Only hands shown on the paytable will win the corresponding prizes.
- Select which cards you wish to hold by clicking on them. If you change your mind about the cards you'd like, simply click again to deselect. Next, click DRAW to be dealt your new cards. If you get a winning hand, you'll be paid according to its value.
- To start another game, click on DEAL, or on MIN BET / MAX BET to make a new wager and click DEAL to receive a new hand.
If one of your 5 cards is a joker card, the joker card will automatically take the value to make the best possible hand. If you don’t manage to score points in a hand where you were dealt a joker, a joker card will be added to the Joker Party oval, visible in the left top corner of the screen. Once the oval is fully filled with cards, you will be redirected to a bonus game.
In the bonus game (see above how to get there), you will have to collect 4 Aces of the same suit after which you will accumulate points in the Colosseum round. After this round you will play a Mystery game. All payouts in that Mystery game will be visible on the screen.
Payouts are clearly visible in the game and might vary according to the game settings. The actual values that will be awarded will be highlighted.
- This single player draw poker variation is played with a virtual deck of 52 cards.
- The stakes and paytable of the game are configurable, with the house selecting the paytable structure.