Our customer support team is always here to help you. If there is anything you need to know, we will be pleased to help you.
Draw to make the best 5-card poker hand according to the payout table.
How to play
- Choose the coin denomination (coin value) in the “DENOMINATION” slider.
- Click on the BET COIN button to place a single bet, increasing in value each time you click. You may wager up to 5 times the coin value. You may also click the BET MAX button to wager 5 coins automatically.
- Click DEAL to receive your 5-card hand. This is a game of Draw poker, so you will be given one opportunity to receive new cards. You may take up to 5 new cards, but do not have to take any. Only hands shown on the paytable will win the corresponding prizes.
- Select which cards you wish to hold by clicking on them. If you change your mind about the cards you’d like, simply click again to deselect. Next, click DRAW to be dealt your new cards. If you get a winning hand, you’ll be paid according to its value.
- To start another game, click the DEAL or click BET COIN OR BET MAX buttons to make a new wager, and click DEAL to receive a new hand.
Payouts are clearly visible in the game and might vary according to the game settings. The actual values that will be awarded will be highlighted.
- This single player draw poker variation is played with a virtual deck of 52 cards.
- The stakes and paytable of the game are configurable, with the house selecting the paytable structure.
To participate in the Roulette game a Player must be 21 years of age or older.